本帖地址:    
本页主题: 让你拥有好人缘的三十条小建议 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

浪子回头
级别: *


精华: *
发帖: *
威望: * 点
无极币: * WJB
注册时间:*
最后登录:*

 让你拥有好人缘的三十条小建议

1.Give your contacts a big smile when you meet them. Make them feel that you are really happy to meet them.


遇见别人的时候,予以灿烂的微笑。让他们感到你很快乐,很乐于与其相处。


2.Give your full attention to the people you converse with as if nothing else is important.


把全身的注意力都集中在与你谈话的人身上,忽略其他。


3. When they ask for your attention, leave whatever you are doing.


当别人与你说话的时候,无论正在做什么,放下手边的工作。


4.When they call you, greet them with enthusiasm as if you are longing for their call.


当别人登门拜访的时候,热情的接待,就好像你很期待他们。


5.Don’t make them wait.


别让他人等待。


6.Print the list of your contacts and look at it in your spare time. It will remind you of whom to touch base.


列出与熟人往来的单子,最好打印出来,有空儿的时候看看。它会提示你,最近和谁,该联系联系了。


7.Always reply your contacts’ emails and text messages.


永远记得回邮件,短消息。


8.Reply their emails and text messages in the first chance you get.


回复别人的e-mail与短消息,在你有机会回复的第一时间里。


9.Shake their hands with enthusiasm.


握手,要热情。


10.Praise them sincerely when they do something good. Make them feel that you are proud of them.


别人做的非常好的时候,真诚的赞美。让他们感到你的欣赏。


11.Always return their calls.


拜访,记得回访。


12.Send a message to them on their birthdays. Even better, call them.


别人生日时,发短信送去祝福。当然,打个电话再好不过了。


13.Drop your old contacts quick emails or text messages to ask how they are doing.


对于许久没有回复的信息,删掉的同时尽快发去邮件或短信,与他们保持联系。


14.Remember their names and achievements.


要记得别人的名字与成就。


15.Remember important facts about them, especially the things they really care about (you may want to write them down).


记下对于别人重要的事情,尤其是他们最关心的(也许可以写下来)


16.Introduce them to the people in your contact who may help them out.


别人向你求助,如果有帮得上忙的朋友,可以引荐给他。


17.Actively find the deepest needs they may have (without waiting for them to explicitly tell you).


主动的雪中送炭(而不是等别人向你求助)。


18.Take initiative to give them the solutions they need.


率先提供给别人解决问题的办法。


19.Give thanks for them in your session of gratitude.


向别人致谢,用以感恩的心。


20.Mention their names in your prayer.


祷告的时候提到他们的名字。


21.Talk with them about their life.


与人攀谈时,可以聊聊关于他的生活。


22.Ask them specific questions about things they care about. They will realize that you care enough to remember their facts.


对于别人关心的事情,具体询问。他们会体感觉到你的体恤。


23.Give them something precious you have. Time is a good candidate.


与别人分享对你来说珍贵的东西。时间是最好的候选者。


24.Go eat with them. Even better, treat them.


一同吃饭。当然,最好不过的,是自己来下厨招待。


25.When you meet them, don’t look at your watch as if you have something more important to do.


与别人相处时,不要总是看表。会使人误解你有很重要的事情去做。


26.When you talk to them, don’t look over their shoulder as if you are looking for someone more important to talk to.


与人说话,不要看着别人的肩膀。那使你看上去很急于结束对话。


27.Send them quick tips or articles you just found which may benefit them.


给别人介绍好的引荐或文章。


28.Message them encouraging words or quotes.


发短信,多写一些鼓舞的文字或引用。


29.Lend them the best books or DVDs you have.


如果有的话,借给别人你最喜爱的书籍或电影。


30.Talk to them about how you like your other friends. They will think that you may talk the same way about them.


与人交谈,常说说朋友的好话。那样,在他的背后,也会认为你会如此谈论他。

Posted: 2011-03-04 23:50 | 中国 [楼 主]
苍石冷雪
级别: *


精华: *
发帖: *
威望: * 点
无极币: * WJB
注册时间:*
最后登录:*

 

Quote:
引用楼主浪子回头于2011-03-04 23:50发表的 让你拥有好人缘的三十条小建议 :
1.Give your contacts a big smile when you meet them. Make them feel that you are really happy to meet them.


遇见别人的时候,予以灿烂的微笑。让他们感到你很快乐,很乐于与其相处。

.......
Posted: 2011-03-06 07:55 | 欧洲 1 楼
zkphn79
级别: *


精华: *
发帖: *
威望: * 点
无极币: * WJB
注册时间:*
最后登录:*

 

1.Life is not fair, get used to it.
  
  生活是不公平的;要去适应它。
  
  2.The world won't care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something before you feel good about yourself.
  
  这世界并不会在意你的自尊。这世界指望你在自我感觉良好之前先要有所成就。
  
  3.You will not make 40 thousand dollars a year right out of high school. You won't be a vice president with a car phone, until you earn both.
  
  高中刚毕业你不会一年挣4万美元。你不会成为一个公司的副总裁,并拥有一部装有电话的汽车,直到你将此职位和汽车电话都挣到手。
  
  4.If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss. He doesn't have tenure.
  
  如果你认为你的老师严厉,等你有了老板再这样想。老板可是没有任期限制的。
  
  5.Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping; they called it opportunity.
  
  烙牛肉饼并不有损你的尊严。你的祖父母对烙牛肉饼可有不同的定义;他们称它为机遇。
  
  6.If you mess up, it's not your parents' fault, so don't whine about our mistakes, learn from them.
  
  如果你陷入困境,那不是你父母的过错,所以不要尖声抱怨我们的错误,要从中吸取教训。
  
  7.Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you are. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parents' generation, try "delousing" the closet in your own room.
  
  在你出生之前,你的父母并非像他们现在这样乏味。他们变成今天这个样子是因为这些年来他们一直在为你付账单,给你洗衣服,听你大谈你是如何的酷。所以,如果你想消灭你父母那一辈中的"寄生虫"来拯救雨林的话,还是先去清除你房间衣柜里的虫子吧。
  
  8.Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades; they'll give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to anything in real life.
  
  你的学校也许已经不再分优等生和劣等生,但生活却仍在作出类似区分。在某些学校已经废除不及格分;只要你想找到正确答案,学校就会给你无数的机会。这和现实生活中的任何事情没有一点相似之处。
  
  9.Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you find yourself. Do that on your own time.
  
  生活不分学期。你并没有暑假可以休息,也没有几位雇主乐于帮你发现自我。自己找时间做吧。
  
  10.Television is NOT real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.
  
  电视并不是真实的生活。在现实生活中,人们实际上得离开咖啡屋去干自己的工作
Posted: 2011-06-14 00:30 | 安徽省 2 楼
naaak
级别: *


精华: *
发帖: *
威望: * 点
无极币: * WJB
注册时间:*
最后登录:*

 

还是没用
Posted: 2011-08-25 15:28 | 中国 3 楼
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
无极电影 » 英语乐园

Total 0.017780(s) query 5, Time now is:01-22 13:55, Gzip disabled
Powered by PHPWind v6.0 © 2005-2008 BTWUJI.COMCorporation